Monday, February 9, 2009

Derek is BACK !!!

Life in College ( BAC )

Finally finished editing my 2nd blog ... You guys might think this guy has nothing better to do than creating a 2nd blog , he's just being silly Photobucket .. Well DONT jump into conclusions !!! * slaps **

I'm creating a 2nd blog due to some requests from few of my beloved retards that I knew once upon a time .... Photobucket Hahax

______________________________


Started a brand new life as a college AS level in Brickfields Asia College a week before CNY ( orientation week a.k.a Program Maju Diri in schools ) .. The 1st class was conducted by Kumar [ aww i missed him ] for the 1st 2 1/2 days ..Met many nice peeps .. The next 2 1/2days was HELL BORING !!! The only thing that I learned from that course was how to breathe properly *inhale and exhale + yoga* .. WTF man ... Photobucket
_______________________________

After CNY, my 1st class was Buisness Studies - i was just trying out ; still exploring .. Anyways my lecturer for Buisness Studies was DR. Chantheney ; a P.h.D holder ( Permenant Head Damage ) - only siao asses will go for P.h.D Photobucket

______________________________

The next day was M'sian Studies ... as usual i slept late as I'm a nocturnal and i woke up late due to my lazyness ignoring my alarm clock Photobucket ... I missed the 8.40am train from Kajang station and took the 9am train later on ... Since I'm a lucky idiot , I arrived 10 minutes before class starts at 10am ... The class was conducted by MS.Vivien Yew ... Unfortunately , M'sian Studies is the study of SEJARAH MALAYSIA Photobucket ... What the FISH ? ... arrggghhh damn .. i gotta study SEJARAH again

The following class on the same day was Economics ( 2pm-5pm ) and it was conducted by MR.Aria Singham .. He was the fella who plays the role of sucking my parents money .. He calls his class AriaLand and the students of AS level are gonna face The Wrath Of MR.Aria Photobucket... An interesting lecturer that will be teaching a dull but money making subject ( in da future ) .. how cool is that ? ... Anyways , the 1st class of Econs was fun and interesting .. We're told to intro ourself-one at a time to the class and teased by Mr.Aria himself .. loads of fun and joy .. like any other lecturers in BAC, he stated his RULES & REGULATIONS of AriaLand - we were told that he's a chocolate fan =_="

_________________________________

Law - not really interested in it .. Just wanna make BIG BUCKS Photobucket .. My lecturer was an Australian babe which also was my1st ang mou teacher ... hahaha .. before the class starts , I was expecting the man himself , MR.King ... She gave us a task - about some sort of Siamese twins case ..

FYI - The books she recon , I just bought it not too long ago ... LAW BOOKS ARE NOT CHEAP WEI ... #%&#&^&^*% Photobucket

__________________________________

The next day was indeed M'sian Studies again .. guess what , we studied about Malayan Union & some sort of penjajahan ... yay =.= repeating form 3 till form 5 Sejarah ... For some reasons , I came out with a funny yet logic idea - my lecturer used her son's form3 book as her source Photobucket .. Class ended early and I went McD ( KL sentral ) with mua classmates inculding dear Ke Xin and Tishon ( gay partner ) ... Actually today I gotta meet my old friend Janice from Melaka but leh , aiyo u know la - we think our Enggelish is good enough and I assumed the English class at 2pm-5pm will be like , literature and boring poems .. haih .. Anyways , I canceled the meeting and went for the English class since Ke Xin said its COMPULSORY !!! so what the heck , as a good student - pergi jer la , English only wert .. like SMK la .. easy peasy ..

OH MAN, I WASSS SOOO WRONG Photobucket- The English lecturer MS.Sunbeam Matthews , oh god -.- zzzzzzz ... lets just say , even when you needa pee wee in da toilet ... you gotta rearrange your sentence in the correct manner .. Eg : Madam , May i go to the washroom ... According to her , she g0nna split the class into 2 classes ..NOOOOOO .. Photobucket

But after this class , I just realized mua English sucks =X .. Manglish .. "la" & "meh" to end a sentence .. typical Malaysian English

________________________

pssttt - Derek did some stupid Photobucket things during the whole week

1. Nearly get outta of the train at Serdang station when I'm suppose to get outta of the train at the next station ( Kajang )

2. After getting a seat beside Ke Xin during Law class .. went down to the 2nd floor to check the availability of Law text books - went back up to the 4th floor for no reason and back down to the 3rd floor - BLURNESS

3.After dinner I usually take a quick nap till about 10pm-10.30pm .. silly eh ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home